Ohio Valley Karting Assn. Swap Meet!

Rdcrsr

The OVKA Swap Meet is less than two weeks away on February 1st at the Roberts Centre in Wilmington, Ohio. The Roberts Centre is a premier Convention Facility with a Holiday Inn and Max and Irma's restaurant. The show is the largest of it's kind and will have well over 200 tables of race karting everything! For the latest information regarding the swap meet... go to:

https://www.facebook.com/ovkaswapmeet/?modal=admin_todo_tour or http://www.ovka.com/swap_meet.php

I will always have space available, so if it is a last minute decision to come and sell as a vendor, don't worry, we'll have a spot for you!

At this years show, we'll be having 6 total seminars. Introduction to Karting will be at three different times. AiM Sports will be conducting two seminars regarding the use and data acquisition of the MyChron 5. They will be at 10 am and 1 pm. Also, Lewis Stout will be doing a Tech seminar at 3 pm on the Briggs LO 206, Clone, and possibly Predator. The seminars will all be held in the main conference room.

Attachments

• 20190202_075853.jpeg
    20190202_075853.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 43
If you've never been to this show -- then I'd HIGHLY encourage you to make the road trip - it WILL be worth your while!
Plenty of new AND used parts -- and it is purely karting stuff - no big car stuff.
About a 50/50 split of oval and road course stuff.
Oh, and it's held indoors. ;)

@mddalesio and if you just want the data seminar, United Karting at BWI holds them a few times a year and that is half the distance for you. If you have something in particular you want me to look for, let me know, or just pencil it in for next year and I'll drive us out.

If you've never been to this show -- then I'd HIGHLY encourage you to make the road trip - it WILL be worth your while!
Plenty of new AND used parts -- and it is purely karting stuff - no big car stuff.
About a 50/50 split of oval and road course stuff.
Oh, and it's held indoors. ;)
What is it like vs Harrisburg, besides warmer?

PS, I need a cutting blade for an elite cutter and I need 5 minutes to discuss LO206 clutches with you.

Harrisburg is spread out and much more sprint car stuff than kart stuff.
OVKA is kart only. Maybe the same amount of karting used stuff, + a bunch of new stuff as well.
You bet -- we are in the shop currently, or we'll see you at the show.

Thank you to everyone who came out and supported the swap meet! We had another great year and our crowd was even bigger than last year. We had many seminars, and I would like to thank the people who put them on. It's worth mentioning that our new incoming OVKA President, Aaron Banfield, put on the "Introduction to Karting" seminars and had over 100 people register! That's good news for karting. Now, we just need to get more of the manufacturers who profit, to come out and support their sport!

Back