oil for clone

That can be a lengthy debate. Most builders will tell you different things. As a builder I've found most light weight synthetics work good. Keeping clean oil is most of the battle against wear. Personally I prefer Red E.

FHS Hurricane Light. I ran Thor light because it was cheaper but did not like the results. The FHS oil has been great to my motors

I personally like the cool green or the royal purple. But like they said above this is going to be a matter of opinion.

Never have any problems with the thor oil its allways held up through anything!!
But we did blow one on mobil one

pick one and stick with it most oil related failures are not to do with "bad" oil it's when people switch oils and the two don't mix and people blame the new oil

We will be offering a new karting oil in the next couple of weeks that we have been working on for over 4 months now with the biggest name in Racing oils and a few local kart shops. This oil will offer superior wear protection, super slick additives, high zinc and phosphorus additives and will be fully compatible with Gasoline and Methanol. This will be a one and done oil meaning it can be run in your Gasoline Box Stock and your Methanol Stock Appearing or Outlaw Clone, Flathead or Animal engines. Stay Tuned...

That can be a lengthy debate. Most builders will tell you different things. As a builder I've found most light weight synthetics work good. Keeping clean oil is most of the battle against wear. Personally I prefer Red E.

Thank you for your post. I am glad that Red-E is performing well for you. If you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to call. If I am unavailable please leave a number and convenient call back time.

Marilyn Carnes
Red-E Oil
507-252-7287

We will be offering a new karting oil in the next couple of weeks that we have been working on for over 4 months now with the biggest name in Racing oils and a few local kart shops. This oil will offer superior wear protection, super slick additives, high zinc and phosphorus additives and will be fully compatible with Gasoline and Methanol. This will be a one and done oil meaning it can be run in your Gasoline Box Stock and your Methanol Stock Appearing or Outlaw Clone, Flathead or Animal engines. Stay Tuned...
z

Hummm....Just like "Klotz" :) (jst kid'n....Lucus is Good stuff, but....he's given all our customers and competitors in Drag Racing 'product' and Not...us!) Maybe...bcuz we're a 'Klotz' Dealer...ya think?

Last edited:
NOOIL is awesome, About two laps in it's like an explosion, everyone will scrambling to get out of the way.:D
I ran NOOIL once....got about 8 laps but it didnt blow!! put oil back in and then won a major race the next week!! lol, gotta love those clones.

give jody at arc racing a call...lucas oil has developed a new kart specific oil and they are stocking it....I'm switching from royal purple to it for this next season. will it work? I don't know, but I've yet to find a lucas oil product that won't do as it's advertised.....

Just Sayin......

Back