Ok, I'm looking for a 44mm Super BN carb for my project

Heck Mini, now that your up to 44mm you need to look at the new 44 Tilly it's a big bad boy, too big for most karting apps. It's in production on gas, it's needs some development for alky. Jon

Thanks Jon I will think about it. I'm gonna end up cutting some flow back. I remember I have the flow data on the 44mm Super BN somewhere.

Thanks Jon I will think about it. I'm gonna end up cutting some flow back. I remember I have the flow data on the 44mm Super BN somewhere.

hey charles i was just thinking with that head cutting down that much before going into the cylinder are you gonna have alot of turbulence in the air flow with that big of a carb?

hey charles i was just thinking with that head cutting down that much before going into the cylinder are you gonna have alot of turbulence in the air flow with that big of a carb?

Not really, Cars are 10x worse than that. My other head, a smaller version of this one has a 35mm carb with a 34mm opening. And it has a 31.5mm seat I.D.

Hey Brian, Carol has one or two at EC Dist. , that's where I saw one, I didn't flow it but it looks like it would outflow the 44 SBN, it doesn't have all the restrictions in the V. like the Mikuni does. Jon

Not really, Cars are 10x worse than that. My other head, a smaller version of this one has a 35mm carb with a 34mm opening. And it has a 31.5mm seat I.D.

ok i was just wondering. i knew cars had a terrible turbulence problem in air flow but i didnt know how much of an issue it was gonna be here

Back