Older karters,,,advice?

Broken down old power linemen at 65 still running enduro and Uas , see ya at Daytona dirt Hop. Ps the pain will eventually go away lol later Chuck.

Is it online anywhere?
Not sure...call TS Racing (352-793-9600)...seat is $110.00 or so. I even use one in my Enduro kart. Ask Raymond if it helped me or not. I cannot emphasize enough how important it is to have a good seat that supports your upper torso weight. The development of the kart seat has come a long way. Get this seat and do what you have to do to get your shoulders down between the carrier bearings.

Last edited:
I ran a 100 lapper a few weeks ago, swapped drivers with another old boy after 50 laps. We finished 5th after a horrible crash, were sore as heck the next couple of days and had a blast.

Hoppy what sizes do those seats come and are the bigger ones just the smaller ones made wider like all the other seats.
L. xl, xxl. Don't know answer to question 2. I am 5'11" -6' 190Lbs and use xl seat...works great....call Raymond for full details. 352-793-9600

Last edited:
5' 10" 275# run a 3xl now but absolutely the most uncomfortable seat with no support. These manufactures don't take into account that larger people are thicker all over and that means the back needs to be longer and the sides need to be higher.

Getting a seat that fits you and getting you fitted in the kart is huge. If you have to hold yourself in any position your driving will suffer and you will tire quickly. I wear a strap around my torso and hook it to my helmet, it really helps my neck go the distance. Everything has to fit. Helmet, neck support, seat, steering wheel, all of it! Get comfortable and just drive. Once you find the right seat, dont ever let it go. Seems no two are the same. I really like the ones that Wayne Felch designed and built. There are guys now building copies, if you can find one try it. You wont go back to the typical laydown seat again.

Back