Older model Prowler help

bullerman

Not sure of the year. It has a single tube set up for the steering wheel. The right front has two lines for the castor on the right side and one on the left side. Any idea on that. Also what hole should the tie rod end be in on the spindle as a middle of the road point. Don't have a idea on the percentages. Any suggestions appreciated.
I may try to find Prowlers phone number also if anyone knows that. Thanks

There should be 2 holes at the bottom of the spindle mounting plate. One set of markings for when using the rear location, the other set is for using the forward hole. As far as tie rod/spindle locations it doesnt really matter, changes just speed or slow the turning a bit. Wherever you mount the right, mount the left one notch forward of it.

Which class and weight will you be racing it in ?
There's not a tag showing the year on the tail of the tubing where the rear bumper mounts to ?

I will look today. It is actually a friend of mines kart. He is letting me use it.
Will be running box stock at 375 I think with Burris treaded tires. I am trying to talk the track owner to put the weight at 350. I am the largest in the class right now and I weigh 167. His son is going to run the class and he weighs about 130.
I will see if I can find a tag. Thanks

If you can text pics to me I can probably tell you what year it is. Need shots of the bearing cassettes/hangers and the rails in front of the motor. Will send my number in a pm.

Back