one man kart stands

I am looking at one man kart stands. My parents are wanting to buy one for my son (and my back) for Christmas. A friend has one from bmi karts that was $445. It seems to work fine but I wanted other opinions on brands and the best bang for the buck on these. Any input will be appreciated! Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!

Damien

How much do they want to spend? The KKP is a good one for around $450.00-$475.00 plus shipping, the Seay is a good one as well, but a little more expensive than the KKP. Rebel Fabricators makes one for around $125.00-$150.00 plus shipping that requires a little more labor than the others, but still really easy to use. Below is a picture of the Rebel Fabs one man kart stand.

60764_124222561065085_2052023397_n.jpg

Kart Lift out of Wisconsin. Check out there web site for dealers near you. I just got two and they look very well built. They are $600 plus shipping.

If money is tight, the one pictured above from Rebel Fab is great and not too expensive. You do have to be able to lift the front of the kart to stand it on the back bumper and roll the stand under the kart. I use a homemade version of this and it works great.

Stand

If money is tight, the one pictured above from Rebel Fab is great and not too expensive. You do have to be able to lift the front of the kart to stand it on the back bumper and roll the stand under the kart. I use a homemade version of this and it works great.

If u stand the kart straight up with the motor on it. Would the oil not run where it is not suppose to?

I made some tabs to go on my rolling/folding stand with 1" square tubing and some flatstock....pinned on so I can remove them. Alittle fuel will leak out on the tire but not too bad, cost me about $10.

Back