Wheels, bodies, bumpers bars, etc. just starting out kart racing. Everything that I find on craigslist is junk.

Wheels, bodies, bumpers bars, etc. just starting out kart racing. Everything that I find on craigslist is junk.

Bumpers and nerf bars are most of the time kart specific, the rest you can find at any kart shop locally or one that has a on-line store. B&M Karting, Palmetto Speedshop, Dynocams, George Bark, Uncle Franks, JC Specialty, and the list could go on and on.

We'll the problem is I didn't some trading and got 2 karts that if have no clue what chassis they are. My local kart shop doesn't sell bumpers or bodies. That's why I'm trying to find something online. Can someone tell me how I can tell what chassis I have by looking at it?

We'll the problem is I didn't some trading and got 2 karts that if have no clue what chassis they are. My local kart shop doesn't sell bumpers or bodies. That's why I'm trying to find something online. Can someone tell me how I can tell what chassis I have by looking at it?

get photobucket and post pics here on B4C

Back