only runs with choke on

ZIP

I am putting a clone on my grandson's kart. It starts and runs but only with the choke on, where do we start to fix this

I am putting a clone on my grandson's kart. It starts and runs but only with the choke on, where do we start to fix this

You may have debris in the jets. Try washing out the carb with some cleaner through both of the jets.

Carb may be loose or there is a vacuum leak behind the carb. Check your gaskets and especially the black phenolic spacer for gaps.

had this happen at the track recently, for me any way it was a torn gasket between the plastic isolator and the head.

I had the same problem with a brand new ARC race ready carb. They said it was jetted wrong, and had me send it back for a replacement that worked fine.

You need to give us more information on the engine before we can guide you in the right direction. What all has been done to the engine for starters. For anyone to tell you what to do without knowing what engine you have and just what is done to it would be sending you on a wild goose chase.

Its seems its a problem with engine getting to much air or not enough fuel. I'de pull the carb and check all the gaskets and take the carb apart and clean it out .

Back