Only SIX $80 wrap kits available! Don't delay!

HyperGraphix

Went to the Duel at Dawgwood last weekend, great racing and lots of fun. Sold quite a few wrap deals, and now there are only 6 left! Don't miss out on this deal, check out my website below for more info. This is a custom wrap deal, you don't have to choose from the designs on my site, they are just samples.

www.hypergraphix.com/kartwraps

Ray
HyperGraphix
www.hypergraphix.com
770-272-2288

Jcd3180

Talked to u a month ago, still waiting on my body to come in. Soon as it does, I will get u the measurements. Thanks for be patient.

Cliff Davis

HyperGraphix

Sure do. Most of the wraps I've done are for swoops. Just need a side view picture of your body, a couple measurements and away we go!

HyperGraphix

I only have two deals left and I already pulled the deal from my website. So the first two people that call with their payment today will get the deal. You must call during normal business hours (9-5 est). I will not hold the deal, so if you want it, you have to be one of the first two callers to get through and make a payment. Voicemail, email and PMs don't count... Call...pay...get deal.

Ray
Hyper Graphix
770-272-2288
www.hypergraphix.com

HyperGraphix

Thanks, just talked to Ray to get the last 2 deals.
Just got online to post that the wrap deal is over, and now I see that the person responsible for purchasing them both has already beat me to it!

So for everybody that missed out on the wrap special, we still do wraps, but now they won't have Hyper Graphix logos printed on them (unless you request it).... and they cost a bit more too. We have pre-designed wraps for only $125, and custom wraps starting at $150. Check out our website or give us a call to get started on your next set of graphics!

http://www.hypergraphix.com/kartwraps

Ray
Hyper Graphix
www.hypergraphix.com