open animal

Since you seem to be looking for bragging rights, box that baby up, and get in the next dyno challenge.

Jimbo all I know is it is an weather correct dyno ive never seen it but a reputable company owns it. Shaw not bragging and no im not boxing and sending it anywhere I am trying to start an open class where we race all flat head animal clone and predator all small block

Why are you being so secretive?
Who is this reputable company?
I'm sure they would like it if you gave them some recognition.

So just to recap:
OP asked realistic numbers.
Experts answered.
OP beats numbers with "way more to go".
Experts ask basic information to backcheck if numbers coincide with results. (Not looking for secrets, just basic info).
OP won't won't answer because...….?
Hate to say it mr2cycle41 but the truth is in the numbers....and if you're not going to share anything (not even the basic of information), you're blowing smoke bud. ;)

Hey Mac see I wont tell uns whats in side and now ur telling me im blowing smoke trashing me again. Deadman I missed the word not read a little further and I said its not coming out.

mr2cycle
Its a animal engine there's only so much that can be done especially with a stock head.
big valves port maybe mill.
cam lifters springs, roller rockers and pushrods
all components lightweight or lightened more.
big bore , piston gas ported and lightened
stroker crank with billet rod.
pipe and intake
big carb
billet flywheel.
add a dose of nitro for that little bit extra.
Bam your done.

Hey Mac see I wont tell uns whats in side and now ur telling me im blowing smoke trashing me again. Deadman I missed the word not read a little further and I said its not coming out.

I'm just having fun with this. Honestly I WANT you to be successful!! That's why I'm trying to get info so we can credit you on your build!! Again, not looking for secrets or anything...just information like Jimbo was asking for. Those are simple numbers that can help us figure out if it's achievable. If it is and you've figured out a way then congrats bud! If the numbers and math show it's possible then it's up to everyone else to chase how you were able to achieve it.

Here is a list of what was ordered for this motor.
Big piston
Big valves
Big crank
Big ports
Big carb
Big pipe
Big cam
Big springs
Big rockers

So get your order in so you too can be in the Big Show with Big Power.

I can do that for you.
How long do you want it to last?
Jimbo you have just hit the nail on the head.
3 things a builder can do. Make your engine Fast, Reliable, or Cheap. Choose one!
Back in my race car days , We built for fast, and just prayed that it would last the whole race.

Back