Open Clutch 206 division

I'm running a track currently that has an open clutch rule for the 206 sr champ division. I'm running a Hilliard Fire and from what I've seen, most of the rest of the field has 2 disc clutches. Looking for suggestions for a user-friendly clutch that I could upgrade to down the road. I used to use SMC Vortex' on my flatheads and always liked them.

I'm running a track currently that has an open clutch rule for the 206 sr champ division. I'm running a Hilliard Fire and from what I've seen, most of the rest of the field has 2 disc clutches. Looking for suggestions for a user-friendly clutch that I could upgrade to down the road. I used to use SMC Vortex' on my flatheads and always liked them.

The Vortex is still a viable option.
Personally, I prefer the Bully 2 disc.
We've built/rebuilt plenty of them for guys running 206 champs here in Indiana on pavement ovals.
I've also got good used / fresh Bully clutches in stock set-up for your class and with the driver of your choice for $200.

If we can be of any help, please don't hesitate to give us a call at the shop number listed below.

-----
?Thanks and God bless,
Brian Carlson
Carlson Racing Engines
Vector Cutz
www.CarlsonMotorsports.com
Carlson Motorsports on Facebook
30 years of service to the karting industry
Linden, IN
765-339-4407
bcarlson@CarlsonMotorsports.com

Back