Open motor

I have a 17.22 c I. All billet animal. Billet PPM head, billet Jr racecar block, ARC billet side cover, Billet valve cover. 1.3 true roller rocker arms, titanium valves, ARC billet crank(brand new) ARC rod, wiseco 3" piston. Not raced since freshened installing new parts. $5k
Pm me if interested for pics and phone number

How much you asking
3k race ready. Big valve billet head, billet crank, billet rod, billet cam, custom billet roller rockers, billet side cover, billet flywheel, block support, third bearing flywheel cover, blossom racing carb, jackshaft, clutch. Add fuel and oil. Thing is a stump puller.

I will have a Buller 131 sedan for sale in a few days all fresh can sell complet with Berkey jack shaft clutch and jack shaft pipe carb it will be fresh RTR I have Dyno sheet

Pretty good price, Birky new 500 to 600, jack shaft new 250-300 now for the good part the Sudan , Buller new twin carbs engine package a few years ago 4000 to 5000 with all the good stuff. The big ? Is what is the bore size later Chuck.

Pretty good price, Birky new 500 to 600, jack shaft new 250-300 now for the good part the Sudan , Buller new twin carbs engine package a few years ago 4000 to 5000 with all the good stuff. The big ? Is what is the bore size later Chuck.
Small bore sizes in the lower 54s I'd have to look at it to tell you for sure it does not come with dual carburetors I got a brand new alcohol 34 and 1/2 mm carburetor from competitions never been bolted on I do got the intake for dual carburetors

I talked to them about a month ago, 131 RTR 5000.00ish 4 month lead time.

I guess I wasn't too far off lol dual manifold no carb 2200 would be a fair price great price for a lite driver imho later Chuck

Back