OPEN TIRE CLONE

zzofcin6

Hello everyone,

I am getting into clone racing for the 2023 season. I plan on running Lockhart to get some experience however I want to venture out and try some money races in the Ohio, PA, New York area. Only stipulation is in 2023 I do not want to be buying all kinds of tires to race different tracks. Can everyone share some tracks around me that run decent clone money races with open tire rules?

Thanks

if you don't want to buy all sorts of tires, my advice would be to run money races WITHOUT open tire rules.

I'd get in touch with Tommy Dawson, Jay Groves, or @Kj26. You'll have some options in that area but Lockhart is going to be a great place with good payouts. AMS, Weedsport, Pittsfield, Stateline, and Slippery Rock are tracks that come to mind if you want to do some traveling. I believe they are all open tire. You'll likely want some Yellow Vegas and Burris SS11 & SS33A'S.

I'd get in touch with Tommy Dawson, Jay Groves, or @Kj26. You'll have some options in that area but Lockhart is going to be a great place with good payouts. AMS, Weedsport, Pittsfield, Stateline, and Slippery Rock are tracks that come to mind if you want to do some traveling. I believe they are all open tire. You'll likely want some Yellow Vegas and Burris SS11 & SS33A'S.
I have sets of yellow vegas which in this area are pretty much the best tire to use. I have talked to Tom already was just looking at what people on here thought.

AMS & Weedsport are Burris only tracks.

These tracks Vega's rule the roost for the most part.

Stateline & Pittsfield as mentioned are in the same vicinity.
KB has new owners is in Wellsville
Genessee is in Batavia
Action Park East & Champion both anear Binghamton
Frozen Ocean is opening back up in 23'.

Back