Opening old tires up?

i already know about it, but i dont use homebrews, i use whats been proven and used by many, and thats what works best for me. I dont want something someone made in their garage i want something thats been tested and refined time and time again and is the best product they can give me. Im just not into wasting money on something that may or may not work, i want something i know will work.

Do you have a problem with me or something or am i just reading your posts wrong? seems like everytime i post something in a thread, you post something to argue with me about it or something like that. Im not trying to argue with you or anyone else and aint trying to act like i know more than anyone else, just trying to help people out when i can because i got alot of help when i was learning and it helps alot instead of wasting time making mistakes. Everyone has their right to their own opinion, dont give me crap about mine as i dont give you crap about yours, thats all i ask.

I have known Walt for over 15 years,my son cut his teeth at Richmond where he won 4 track championships, Walt was our parts guy when I built and ran Clay City kart speedway from 99-03
Walt may of told you about 1 homebrew, but he has one that him and his nephew Jason Nuchols developed, homebrews are what you are buying now just in a can with a label.
Nope no arguing just stating opinion

On a high bite track I often feel like we are over prepped on pinks and blues. Often wonder if we need tires without any internal prep and only one coat of external when the sun is shining on the track.

On a high bite track I often feel like we are over prepped on pinks and blues. Often wonder if we need tires without any internal prep and only one coat of external when the sun is shining on the track.

your probably right in your thinking. On a high bite track, you shouldnt need much at all if any internal prep and very little external prep. You should only need something to fire off the tires if they are actually the right tires for the track and conditions at the time. Does it feel like you have too much bite and bogging down a little in the turns or does it feel sort of locked down, like you arent making the speed you should? A quick way to find out is to jack up the air a couple pounds and see if it helps, if it does you are either too soft on tires, overprepped, or wrong compound alltogether.

Back