O'Reilly National Indoor Kart Championships UAS

http://www.onikc.com/
Seay Hiperformance is again sponsoring the UAS class at the 2013 O'Reilly National Indoor Kart Championships. This race will especially be exciting this year as it will be Professionally filmed by Velocity (Discovery Channel) and will be aired in 4 segments in February 2014. Velocity is well known for such programs as Overhaulin (my favorite) and many other cool shows.

http://velocity.discovery.com/tv-shows/tv-schedule.htm

Those attending this race that request product contact us and save on shipping. This will be an exciting race!

I was passed by a truck in Winston-Salem today that had a SHP white oval on the front plate area....you guys, or no?

This should be very good for UAS. We'll have to see if we can make it. Just looked at class list -- what the heck is "NEF" that allows FH/Animal/Clones ?
If it's "Not Especially Fast", I may enter and take the win! LOL C'mon Santiago -- we can have a rematch!!

Thanks, Seay Family, for all you do for karting.....

Ted, I think I am done for the season, unless I can finish my engine for the Turkey Trot. Other than that tomorrow I am supposed to be at Langley but they have announced rain. We´ll see. Further than that I can just see a needed break. Never say no to any practice day on asphalt though. I got in love with that rotary Ital.

kart51
Yes. SHP is attending the O'Rielly Indoor Kart National Championships in Batesville. This is a unique event and offers alot of excitement. We are debuting something new to our racing program for the Batesville and Daytona. Press release coming soon.

Sounds like we won't want to miss it!

You don't happen to know if the 35 chain rule applies to the UAS class do you? I would think that it wouldn't, but don't want to get all the way out there and not be able to run because of the chain.

John

John- The #35 chain does not apply to UAS. The class will support the UAS rules as written. The only exception that I know could be an issue is treads but Iam not sure about that. I have seen treads in years past but typically that would be the tracks call whether or not to allow.

Gotcha Chris, thanks. Hopefully we can make it, 14 hours is a long way though. Can't wait to see what you are debuting!

John- The #35 chain does not apply to UAS. The class will support the UAS rules as written. The only exception that I know could be an issue is treads but Iam not sure about that. I have seen treads in years past but typically that would be the tracks call whether or not to allow.

So the UAS class does not have to run mufflers?

I have never known the UAS class to have to run mufflers since they began it early 2000 at Tunica. That being said- I also have not run all the Batesville UAS events in the last few years. So unless somethings changed specifically I dont think its mandatory.

Good Luck Chris, great to here from ya today, family sez hello ,maybe Robbie will bring you another slot machine home...or maybe even Evan ..... that would be so awesome

I Listened to the call of the race, they had 43 UAS karts and I think John Langley won the class. Looks like opens may be on an increase, what a fun time in racing.

Back