Original PT4 Sprint/Enduro Animal, Race Ready!

Crankin

Original meaning it is one of the older ones that everyone seems to like, versus the newer ones... This is just what I heard, so please don't slay me.

Bought this kart quite a few years ago from a guy named Weaver up in Wisconsin. He won his last race in it at Road America, then sold it to me.

We spent too much time working with our Enduros, and only ran it one weekend at Daytona December 2012. We let my step son see if he liked karting.... Not so much. So on Sunday at the last minute, I put my Enduro driver in it for the Animal 360 class. Started dead last, 29th, came all the way up to 5th before the header loosened up, and fell to 7th. That is my long winded way of telling you that this kart is the real deal!

It has sat ever since. Yes the fuel system was flushed out, and new oil was put in.

This thing is ready to go! Mount the seat of your choice, add a new battery for the starter (it has just sat too long), change the gear for whatever track your at, set air pressures, add fuel, and go!! This thing has already been set-up, and will be fast out of the box!

You can easily be ready for what will arguably be the biggest Road Race of the year at the Kentucky Nationals!!

If it doesn't sell by then, we will be taking it to Kentucky, as well as our Enduro stuff that we will have for sale.

Engine by Vehring has 2 weekends on it. Road America and Daytona. Bully 2 disc/6-Spring Clutch has one weekend on it since new (Daytona). 27 tooth belt driver has one weekend on it since new, also has brand new 31 tooth belt driver. Primary drive belt has one weekend on it.

Comes with belt gears 65 thru 80! Rolling Kart Stand w/tray. 8 wheels and Hoosier Tires (Used but still raceable). 2 new air filters. Choice of seat. Starter (needs Bat). Bunch of lead to make weight. Transponder and Charger! MCP Dual rear brake set up. Mychron II Gauge.

Great for anyone who just wants to hit the track with something competitive!!

$2,000

Post or PM your email for pics or questions.

P.S.: No, I don't know what year it is, I just no it's one of he early models. If anyone knows where to find such info on the frame (if there is any?), I will be glad to look. Thanks

Back