Ouch!

I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their many years of support for our products. I have been bitten under my chin by a deer tick and have Lyme disease. My entire face, mouth and chin are swollen and all my teeth are loose and very sensitive along with the roof of my mouth. I have had a reaction to the antibiotics and am really struggling. I just want to say I'm sorry but will not be shipping ANYTHING until next week. Thanks!

Last edited:
I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their many years of support for our products. I have been bitten under my chin by a deer tick and have Lyme disease. My entire face, mouth and chin are swollen and all my teeth are loose and very sensitive along with the roof of my mouth. I have had a reaction to the antibiotics and am really struggling. I just want to say I'm sorry but will not be shipping ANYTHING until next week. Thanks!
Get well soon!

Thanks for the kindness guys. Gonna make it but I'm still in the worst pain of my life. I don't know how people make it with constant pain, it's the greatest humbler of them all. God has really been working on me.

Last edited:
Back