outlaw kart at thankgiving thunder

what was the difference in wiggins kart that he had the jawa on than a regular kart they sell? did anyone get a good look at it? thanks joe

what was the difference in wiggins kart that he had the jawa on than a regular kart they sell? did anyone get a good look at it? thanks joe

I talked with him for about a hour he dident realy say told westerfield thay wouldent b for sale.Herd through the grapevine he sold the hole package.

Damn it man !! $15,00.00 for a Kart...... The price of Kart racing just went up!! For that kind of money you could ( fill in the blank )
Makes me Proud of my 10 year old stuff.

$15,000 for a go kart, I hope I get the chance to throw dirt on it. That's the dumbest crap I've ever heard of!

I offered him 10k @ thunder. He said that wont get it. It is a piece of craftmanship. Everything on it was first class with no suprise bc he is a innovator. STEVE VAUGHN

Well, I hadn't heard the $15 grand number. You never saw anything close to that, nor would you, before the rules took the next step. I guess you really do need to be careful what you ask for......
I just heard a rumor that there will be 4 speedway engines in my area, now. It's going to be a very hard pill for many locals to swallow.
Mike

There goes the class!! Put enough money on a winning kart setup & make more of them = fewer competitors to race with!! JMO I realize the UAS class was designed to be creative & many great ideas came about, BUT without some limits there will be NO limit!!!!

When we have a recreational class of fast kart racers within a reasonable amount of money controlled with limits - we can have plenty of competitors racing hard & having a good time.

At what point of speed (that's what the high priced karts will be) does it take to "loose" a racer to pull back to reality & safety for the racers??

I think it would be great if every UAS competitor went with the big engines. Then we could knock about 40-50 lbs. off the 430 lb. minimum weight and nobody would think they're at a disadvantage. :rolleyes:

Mike, do you think they will be any good on the smaller tracks or is it mainly big tracks out there. We have a lot of Bull ring type tracks out this way and I am not to sure they will be a threat on a small track. You think they will run on the small tracks?

I know the same jawa that he is running was 6k turn key. So if he sold the race ready setup for 15k then that means someone gave 9k for a kart and 6k for a engine with fuel injection.

Back