Outlaw wing kart

So from reading the webpage its based on the minecon. Does anyone know if its exactly the same where you could buy a minecon as a flat kart and buy a top half from them to put on?

Are you talking about the aftermarket kit (i dont recall the manufacturer)? If so they claim it fits on any flat kart. Edit.... Nevermind i see youre talking about prc in particular nevermind my response i didnt see it was posted in the phantom section before i opened my mouth lol....

Are you talking about the aftermarket kit (i dont recall the manufacturer)? If so they claim it fits on any flat kart. Edit.... Nevermind i see youre talking about prc in particular nevermind my response i didnt see it was posted in the phantom section before i opened my mouth lol....
No worries, I know they haven't been out very long so probably few that have experience with them.

The MINecon flat kart and outlaw use identical base frames with the exception of three extra pieces welded to the outlaw frame to mount the seat cradle. You can essentially swap a flat kart directly to a wing kart by purchasing the cage, wing, etc, but you will need to weld some pieces to fit the seat cradle.

Everything you need to know (price wise) can be found here... https://shopphantomchassis.com/wing-kart-outlaw/
James thank you for many years of Phantom set ups and parts help, you’ve always been so kind to us and a wealth of knowledge with our two Nemi’s in asphalt and dirt and going back and forth between the classes. It’s always so appreciated and just wanted to give a well deserved thank you to you.
Danny and Jude Stephen

Back