Oval Chassis for Big Driver

jc57

I am 6'2" 225 lbs and I am looking to purchase a newer chassis however im not sure what kind i should be looking for. Are there certain types that fit bigger guys better? Not super concerned about comfort just worried about getting nose weight and getting it to handle correctly. I had an older rage silencer and had trouble getting the nose weight I needed. Thanks!

I'm 6'4" 200lbs and I've got a couple prc Tritons that I fit in no problem. Just had to Put a 5lb weight on the nose to get the correct %

I'm 6'4" 200lbs and I've got a couple prc Tritons that I fit in no problem. Just had to Put a 5lb weight on the nose to get the correct %
ive talked to a few bigger guys and i keep hearing triton coming up. is this pretty common for a heavier guy?

Your weight and size wont matter much they can all be adjusted to work with ya. The triton keeps coming up cause it’s a very tire friendly easily setup kart that just plain works with even close enough numbers on it but is a rocket once fine tuned.

Ive been between 225-265 my entire adult karting career.

I've always had better luck with stiffer tube chassis. Most of todays karts are built around being softer and creating more bite.

I would be looking at a Trick Olimpic (Monster, Redemption, Titlist), Millienium (Impulse, Faktor)

We had a Charger Tyrant big tube that was a really nice driving kart. Needed a little extra nose but was really driver friendly.

I am 6'2" 225 lbs and I am looking to purchase a newer chassis however im not sure what kind i should be looking for. Are there certain types that fit bigger guys better? Not super concerned about comfort just worried about getting nose weight and getting it to handle correctly. I had an older rage silencer and had trouble getting the nose weight I needed. Thanks!
I would also consider ultramax rivals.

Back