Oval dirt track tire prep. Perfection tire solutions and trac tac

ecc_33

I have alot of perfect tire solutions tire prep and some trac tac products. I have HL1 and HLII. Goat, I think thats it off the top of my head. I seem to always struggle on my tires. Is the prep I have any good? I went from dead nuts last one night and barrowing a set of tires for the main and pushing the first place kart around the track only difference being how the tires were prepped. I know the kart I have ( 2011 ultramax c4) can be fast. Just looking for help on tires Vega yellows and burris 33's. I have a tire roller also. Thanks.

Do you know the difference in the prep and manor in which the set you borrowed were to compare I mean ALL details from amount of rubber to how they were prepped and cured ?

I've run perfection my favorite is the soft lite and trackside fire and I usually mixed a Lil of original hot lap (hl1) in during the summer and hl2 during the winter. The hl2 keeps the tire cooler but I have since switched preps and like it better but I'm just going off what you listed. And run track tac black sand and gk1 and moved off but still use black sand.

All of your products are good. You just need to figure out when to use which product. And show up with different sets of tires so you're not trying to fix a set at the track.. I typically show up with four sets prepped dif internal with dif top coats anticipating what the track may do thru the night.

You should have the prep covered will all the products you have. Im going to say the the tires you borrowed were prepped a little better for the track conditions than the tires you have.

Barrowed a complete set ? If he had all the same sizes and compounds you got real lucky now if he did not have the same that could be all the difference in the world uhm !

Just bought that complete set! I think by this spring I will be on a good tire program and hope to be moving fast on the track. Time will tell for sure.

Barrowed a complete set ? If he had all the same sizes and compounds you got real lucky now if he did not have the same that could be all the difference in the world uhm !

I think the set I barrowed had more stagger. Was using track tac blue as prep mostly. Iirc they were punching around 42ish also. They started life out as thick yellow vegas.

Back