OVKA 35th Annual Swap Meet February 6th, 2021

Ray M

Yes the Show is going on, The 35th annual OVKA Swap Meet February Saturday 6th, 2021 8 A.M.
We all want to race and will need to get the goodies needed to go fast! , Yes there are some guidelines in place to protect us all but this is not new to anyone by now..All your favorite vendors will be there.
Saturday
, February 6
Roberts Centre, Wilmington, OH
Doors open at 8 PM

Update: We have over a 100 tables pre-sold...
For More Information Regarding the Swap Meet, Click Here <------<<<

Registration​

We offer two ways of pre-registrations. The first way is using our new online registration and pay using a credit card. The second way is filling out the registration form and mailing the form and check to us. The last day to pre-registrations will be January 15, 2021.
And yes we will still be selling tables at the door for those who show up on Friday or the Saturday morning of the show, we will not turn you away...:cool:
Method 1 - Online
2021 OVKA ONLINE Swap Meet Registration Click Here <--<<<
Method 2 - Print and Mail
2021 OVKA Swap Meet Show Information and Registration Form Click Here <---<<<
If you have any questions we do have a NEW CONTACT for you to call or email
Scott Golladay Cell# 513.259.8446 Email OVKAswapmeet@gmail.com
FYI To the Admins or Mods, I posted this here, I thought there used to be a upcoming events page on this site, I could not find it so I posted here.. if I need to move or delete it I will do so. thank you

Attachments

• 2021_Swap_Meet_Flyer-scaled.jpg
    2021_Swap_Meet_Flyer-scaled.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Just to update , we have over 70 tables reserved, let me know if you have any questions. Thank you

Update we are over a 100 tables sold, If you are thinking about getting a table please see the contact info listed in the first post.
and just wanted to add this info from Lewis Stout on the Tech seminars .

Attention:
Rix Tech Tools will be at the OVKA Show February 6th 2021. Booths 256-257. We will be having our tech seminar Saturday after noon.as fallow.
Franklin Room 2
Re-certify: At 2:00 $75.00
New tech class at 3:00 $125.00
Franklin room 1
Lo 206 class: At 2:00
Please call to sign up for the classes. Spaces are limited to 16 people. We can do 2 separate classed if needed.
Call 423-584-6663
Big changes for 2021

Stout Racing Engines
Rix Tech Tools
Lewis stout
423-584-6663

Update :
18 Days and Counting
35th Annual OVKA Swap Meet
Hotel Reservations Update
We found out over the weekend that we had run out of reservations under Ohio Valley Karting Association so we contacted the hotel today and increased our number. If you need a hotel reservation you can contact the Hilton Inn Wilmington at 1-937-283-3200 and reserve a room under “Ohio Valley karting association” for the special room rate of $125.

FYI We do have FaceBook page for more info, you can also send messages if you have questions.
https://www.facebook.com/ovkaswapmeet
Scott also does live updates and drawings .
We do have over a 170 tables currently sold with more requests coming in. We are going have a vgreat turn out despite all the challenges everyone faces. Face it, we all want to get out a race and be with family and friends , Well we are all friends till the visors go down and the green flag fly's. :LOL:

If you are new to karting get registered for a Karting 101 class on February 6th at the OVKA swap meet, a ton of great helpful info will be given. Simply email Scott your first name and last name, phone number, email, age of driver, and meeting time you would like to attend and we will get you registered today.
Karting 101 classes are free to all, no cost to attend. Times offered are 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 1:00 pm, and 2:30 pm, all on February 6th at the Roberts Center in Wilmington Ohio.
Email scottgolladay@gmail.com

We have more people signing up daily so this list is subject to change. Thank you everyone for the support.

2021 OVKA Vendor List
We are seven days out from the next OVKA Swap Meet, being held at the Roberts Center in Wilmington Ohio on February 6 with doors opening at 8 am. If you’re interested in purchasing a table in which to sell your products or parts, go to the registration site using link below and sign up today.
Vendor Registration Link: https://OVKA.com/shop/
1612026748611.png

@ Emc2 I am quite sure these will be vendors selling helmets , but I do not know the names , sorry.

FYI This is from Carlson Motorsports:
If anyone needs something specific, please pre-order so it can be brought to the show to save on shipping. We will be bringing several of our Race-Ready L206 engine packages along with all of the bolt-on parts. Give us a call @ Carlson Motorsports 765-339-4407.

Thanks Ray!
We are not planning on bringing helmets to sell, but if anyone needs one we would be glad to bring it to the show to save on shipping.
Helmets are always nice to try several on in person, and I still recommend that to anyone needing a helmet. Unless you already know what size you want, then internet / mail order or having us bring one would be alright too. Call the shop and talk to Sarah about helmets - she knows how to size them best. 765-339-4407

One more update, first thank you to all of who have asked questions and are planning to attend, this looks like it is going to be a very well attended event, please be mindful of others and wear a mask and wash your hands often.

OVKA Swap Meet

19 mins ·
We will be still selling tables tomorrow during the Frday setup and on Saturday morning.
2 DAYS and COUNTING
Updated Vendor Announcement
Attached is the latest list of vendors who have signed up for the event along with the table numbers that they will be at during the Swap Meet.
$15. Ages 12 and older
$10 Ages 7-11
Free 6 and under
Doors open at 8 AM for shoppers

1612472438390.png

Casey Racing LLC.

It was a late decision but we will be at the35th
OVKA Swap Meet
this Saturday !!!
We will have limited stuff with us
We will be doing some BIG giveaways!!!!!
Be sure to stop by our table and get your tickets for the giveaways !!!!

Back