Owosso Motorsports Park

Burris High Bank Throwdown up here in Michigan at Owosso Motorsports Park in Owosso Michigan throwing together an awesome race On May 20th 2023.
Looking for sponsors for this event and want to get alot of go karts here for this bad fast high bank go kart, Any questions or anyone wanting to sponsor this event please reach out. 989-721-7022

Last edited:
Burris High Bank Throwdown up here in Michigan at Owosso Motorsports Park in Owosso Michigan throwing together an awesome race On May 20th 2023.
Looking for sponsors for this event and want to get alot of go karts here for this bad fast high bank go kart, Any questions or anyone wanting to sponsor this event please reach out. 989-721-7022

Our primary kart sponsor, likes to sponsor races, is this just a two stroke race?

Is this still happening? No updates?

Yes, I agree. Some of us don't care about getting on Facebook. It should be posted on Bob's as well!
We showed up. Could of been way bigger and much more informative. I just didn't understand why 25tothefront said anything and then just ghosted the site. If you looked up awful ways to promote, skipping bobs would be at the top. Facebook sucks

Don’t really get it. Tracks are dropping ( gone in my area) because they are not getting new people into the sport. But yet they still promote on only Facebook where it only reaches the group they already have. Facebook is a joke! And a lot of people don’t want the BS on there. So they choose not to use it. Tracks and races do not get seen. Seem like they only what the group they have or to lazy to put the word out about their track. Promoters don’t be the next track. Post everywhere. Keep kart racing alive. Bob’s would be a great place to start.

The race went into a different direction and i didnt do the promoting for the race. My apologies seriously. Owosso Motorsports Park next on the lineup is local points race on June 10th and June 24th The JuneBug Thriller. Clone Heavy 1000 to win, Stock Predator 500 to win Michigan Predator rules. Jr 2 500 to win, Jr 3 300 to win, Small Block Open 300 to win. Payouts not confirmed but will b this week for June 24th. Them will b close. Open Slick Tire rule

The race went into a different direction and i didnt do the promoting for the race. My apologies seriously. Owosso Motorsports Park next on the lineup is local points race on June 10th and June 24th The JuneBug Thriller. Clone Heavy 1000 to win, Stock Predator 500 to win Michigan Predator rules. Jr 2 500 to win, Jr 3 300 to win, Small Block Open 300 to win. Payouts not confirmed but will b this week for June 24th. Them will b close. Open Slick Tire rule
Keep us posted please

I got the green light to run a champs up there at Owosso as long as I have at least 3 karts for a heat. Ive got 12 adults and 4 kids. Can't wait to try it out. And we can run treads.

Back