???P-Open Grind, Tool Steel Billet, Animal Cam no comp release ..???

Can I use my

P-Open Grind, Tool Steel Billet, Animal Cam along with my 38lb dual valve springs and high performance push rods and retainers on my stock animal piston and connecting rod with my 12000rpm Rev limiter flywheel that came with my engine can all this work with my rocker arms ??.....and thank you for your time and consideration..​

Last edited:
This is what im working on

Attachments

• 16305596621753173295703447080167.jpg
    16305596621753173295703447080167.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 34
No you will not be able to pull start,
With stock rod, piston, The Rod is the weak link. But still good for 7to 8 thousand. I would change rod. then wind it up! IF you are using the stock walbro carb that will limit you also.

Dyno reccomends 42 to 44 LBS. springs. That cam has some steep ramps!
But with the right build should turn around 9,550 to 9,700 easily. IF the rest of the build is rock solid with no weak links.!
But a rock solid blueprinted engine gets expensive , rather quickly.
You only have to be faster than your competition!

No you will not be able to pull start,
With stock rod, piston, The Rod is the weak link. But still good for 7to 8 thousand. I would change rod. then wind it up! IF you are using the stock walbro carb that will limit you also.

Dyno reccomends 42 to 44 LBS. springs. That cam has some steep ramps!
But with the right build should turn around 9,550 to 9,700 easily. IF the rest of the build is rock solid with no weak links.!
But a rock solid blueprinted engine gets expensive , rather quickly.
You only have to be faster than your competition!
Thanks appreciate all the information

you never said what rocker arms you are using.
If you are racing on a dirt oval any rocks etc that get into the blower housing will destroy the plastic fan.

Back