PA State Championship Karting Series

Thank You everyone for answering the questions about The PA State Championship Karting Series that legally took the name as PA State Championship Karting Series in 2014. We have been extremely busy with work and haven't been on Bobs in a while. All our information is found on our Facebook or you can always email us at BMSevent@aol.com..

The next BMS race is Sunday week from today Shellhammers Dirt Track weather is looking great for the entire weekend, If anyone is thinking about giving it a try but been holding back just because of needing a little more info support, feel free to contact me we can help ya out with any info to be prepared, plus will be there on Sunday and offer support race day as well.

Great Job Keith and BMS crew, and 7 stars crew on Sunday BMS race at 7 stars speedway, Started on time nice flow done racing by 4:51 pm even with a loss of 25 min that normally does not happen.
Next BMS race Sunday June 4th at Selinsgrove , then Sunday June 18 th back at 7 Stars, If you've not experienced these tracks yet you need to BUT little reluctant to try it because of lack of info on set up and gearing, and Tires , and some support come race day with tires, No problem feel free to contact me 717 712 3437 we'll hook ya up , your thinking Ya how much, That's the best part for " FREE "

Great Job Keith and BMS crew, and 7 stars crew on Sunday BMS race at 7 stars speedway, Started on time nice flow done racing by 4:51 pm even with a loss of 25 min that normally does not happen.
Next BMS race Sunday June 4th at Selinsgrove , then Sunday June 18 th back at 7 Stars, If you've not experienced these tracks yet you need to BUT little reluctant to try it because of lack of info on set up and gearing, and Tires , and some support come race day with tires, No problem feel free to contact me 717 712 3437 we'll hook ya up , your thinking Ya how much, That's the best part for " FREE "
Seven stars is such a great track

Back