Parilla TT-75 input...

Good motor, but older. Probably has a motoplat igntion which will work fine, but coils are becoming harder to come by. Don't know if a Selletra igntion can be retrofitted, but I don't see why not. You seem to be poking around looking at all kinds of 2 cycles. My advice, (though you didn't ask :) ) = buy a reedjet 100cc and run sportsman or buy a Sudam and run regular UAS. Take it from a wheeler/dealer -- any money you save is likely to cost you in the end in extra time and money when you learn the tire game and have to buy another engine to become competitive. Unless you're running a small bullring where this TT-75 won't be outgunned, I'd get one of the other more modern 2-cycles because the power level, resale values, parts availability, and advice will all be easier to come by. Now I'll go back to lurking. :)

Will - BRAND NEW DAP T85's are available for around $500 from Keith Freber at margay with a clutch pto or dd pto, ignition included, no carb or header. Headers aren't too hard to find, and you can start right out with an alky carb and adjust timing to suit. Power level should be somewhere around the same as TT75, imo.

...and Parilla parts should fit inside when it's time to rebuild. Ital-Racer on here should be able to point you in the right direction for pistons if IAME won't work for some reason, and ItalSistem still produces parts new for these engines. TT75's are old and getting older. I'm a fan of TT's (used to have one on my asphalt kart) but there's better, cheaper options unless you're getting a running TT for $300 or so.

robin. buller still sells all the parts for duals,carbs also. header?? exhaust or an intake for duals? have a new intake @ the shop!
john

Will - BRAND NEW DAP T85's are available for around $500 from Keith Freber at margay with a clutch pto or dd pto, ignition included, no carb or header. Headers aren't too hard to find, and you can start right out with an alky carb and adjust timing to suit. Power level should be somewhere around the same as TT75, imo.

I sent u a pm...

The WKA rule book from 1996 lists 7-8 engines with same bore size as the TT-75. so there might still be some parts around. BTW, there isn't any header built for dual carbs, headers are for exh. and Manifolds are for carbs.

Last edited:
Back