Pay it forward Christmas edition !!!

Older n dirt, I'm out at the shop now, I found.....
A set of front wheel hubs
A brake rotor with hub
A gear hub
2 seat struts
A 16 tooth noram that needs a snap ring
And a motor mount
If you can use it all I will send it

Wow ! Thats great dirtmissle, and yes I can use those parts, for sure. That will just about complete the rear.
Polartx is going to send the 4 wheels and tires,..... this has went from a frame to a rolling chassis.

Thank you guys ! :D

Older than Dirt,
I believe I started the PIF "christmas edition" last year, glad someone got it going again this year, just been busy preparing for my 1st child! I don't have much for spares to give away, but I do have a childs laydown seat, in great shape that you can have, I think it is XS or S, I saw someone already offered one up, but if that doesn't work out, let me know.

ALso, do you have a mailing address you can post for people to send stuff to?

Older than Dirt,
I believe I started the PIF "christmas edition" last year, glad someone got it going again this year, just been busy preparing for my 1st child! I don't have much for spares to give away, but I do have a childs laydown seat, in great shape that you can have, I think it is XS or S, I saw someone already offered one up, but if that doesn't work out, let me know.

ALso, do you have a mailing address you can post for people to send stuff to?
Hobby I remember you well and glad to see you on this year. Congrats on the new baby , thats really great man !!! I appreciate the offer on the seat, and I will let you know.

Mailing address
Eric Lowery
187 John Wilson Road
Russellville, Kentucky. 42276

Got this Predator out of the building today, haven't had a chance to do much to it yet. But this is what I have.

Attachments

• 100_5166.jpg
    100_5166.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 84
Back