Pay it forward Christmas edition !!!

dirtmissle

I don't know who started it but, I loved this thread last year, I was able to both give and receive.
Hope this year goes just as well !

I have for give away, a Driveline rib vest size XS, it is baggy on my slender 8 year old boy. must be an XS adult. Free, I'll even pay shipping !

I don't know who started it but, I loved this thread last year, I was able to both give and receive.
Hope this year goes just as well !

I have for give away, a Driveline rib vest size XS, it is baggy on my slender 8 year old boy. must be an XS adult. Free, I'll even pay shipping !
I have a 11 y/o that could use it.
I will look and find something to pay it forward to thank you with.

dirtmissile, I'll tell you what I was going to do, I have a 96 predator chassis that has spindles and steering. This chassis was giving to me by Nick Cowan last year on the pay it forward Christmas edition, and I promised him that this stuff would never be sold but giving as a P.I.F. so if theres enough people that want to help maybe we can put this thing together and give it to some young person for Christmas. I already have a complete Predator stock motor that was giving to me by Kemble, I do have a few wheels and tires.

If any one wants to help on this give me some feed back please !

What do you need buddy ? I'm in !
I have some old shoe clutches, seat struts, some brake stuff etc... Let me know

dirtmissile, I'll tell you what I was going to do, I have a 96 predator chassis that has spindles and steering. This chassis was giving to me by Nick Cowan last year on the pay it forward Christmas edition, and I promised him that this stuff would never be sold but giving as a P.I.F. so if theres enough people that want to help maybe we can put this thing together and give it to some young person for Christmas. I already have a complete Predator stock motor that was giving to me by Kemble, I do have a few wheels and tires.

If any one wants to help on this give me some feed back please !

Let me know what you need and I will help out as well!!

Thanks,
Brian Cherry

Don't know for sure yet ! But I will get the chassis out of the building tomorrow night and get it on a stand. We will see were this takes us.

I got this stuff already.
96 Predator Chasiss
Steering System & spindles
Steering wheel
New Predator Engine
Rear axle & cassettes
Maybe a seat (not for sure on size)
Airfilter adapter & filter
Header and Muffler

I hate to say it, but you all can check my previous post. My daughter wants to race too. she is 8 and I am trying to find a way to get her a cheap kart to see if she will actually stick with it.

Its up to you all what to do with it.

I'll get this chassis on a stand tomorrow night and start posting some picks as it goes along . Thanks guys and gals, ......... Also need to keep your eyes and hears open for a kid that wants to race and maybe family just can't afford it.

Looks like my weekends are now filled, .....Thanks guys ! To all that have offered all the parts above if you need any help with shipping let me know . Pm me if you need a address !

Don't forget about the kids, and please let me know if theres a kid that you know who wants to race but can't afford it.

Back