Paying subscriber

Not required, but HIGHLY encouraged - I know I been on here since like 98, Amy since like 04 I think - it's way overdue for us to slap some green Bob's way, soon as we get back on our feet, it's as good as in his wallet
( and yes I know I have an avatar and such, but it's a perk for keeping a mindful eye on all you hoodlums and hooligans who like to discourage goat ownership and and crazy DAWGs LOL)

How do you pay. The only option I see is pay pal. My question is can you pay with credit card or is pay pal the only option. I would like to join. I can do pay pal but would rather use credit card. Just wondering here.

Thank You Sandog

How do you pay. The only option I see is pay pal. My question is can you pay with credit card or is pay pal the only option. I would like to join. I can do pay pal but would rather use credit card. Just wondering here.

Thank You Sandog

I'm not for sure Sandog, sorry I always do pay-pal .

Thank You Sandog

If you can do PayPal, why not? Just asking

Pay pal is your credit card as long as it is on file, that pay pal has on you.

Thank You Sandog

You can change your option in PayPal. Pay with money in your PayPal account, with a credit card or a direct deduction from your checking account. It's all how you set up your PayPal account. I paid Bob using PayPal but it was charged to my credit card instead of being directly deducted from my checking account.

Years ago I had a merchant acount, but it got too expensive since I hardly ever get any credit card receipts.

Back