Paying subscriber

old-timer

I just signed up myself and would like to encourage everyone to become a paying subscriber . The work Bob puts into this site, as well as the wealth of info here and the friendships made are well worth $20.00 a year!!

In light of what's happened, I'm sure Bob can use the money to get things back in order.

Please do the right thing . Im on a low fixed income and I did.

Vic

I just signed up myself and would like to encourage everyone to become a paying subscriber . The work Bob puts into this site, as well as the wealth of info here and the friendships made are well worth $20.00 a year!!

In light of what's happened, I'm sure Bob can use the money to get things back in order.

Please do the right thing . Hell Im on a low fixed income and I did.

Vic

look just bellow my signature..........:)

I been searching and searching and have not found any instructions on how to become a paid subscriber.

Where did or do you find the information on here?

thanks

I been searching and searching and have not found any instructions on how to become a paid subscriber.

Where did or do you find the information on here?

thanks

Click on settings at the top right, then click on paid subscription from the list on the left.

I have been waiting on Mr Bob to get this feature back up. I was due to resign anyway. Thanks for the instructions guys. Will reup tomorrow. 6 years goes by so fast. Dont think Ill ever be able to pay back for all the info learned on here. I too think it should be required. Thanks again Mr Bob, appreciate all the hard work.

Back