Perfection Tire Solutions Low Bite

I've used it as both at times. Be very careful as a weekly prep. It adds a ton of bite without almost any duto drop. Will lock a kart down quickly. Better to use mostly at track. Be careful with that too. I used a little to much at the track and kart went from bad fast, to locked down. Very good stuff when used correctly

I buy it by the gallon, most of the time I’ll cut it with other preps and use it both ways.

Thank y’all for the replies

Talked with Palmetto too and this is some feedback I got:

“Low Bite will make a ton of grip in conditions where some may use a goat based prep and the result is an inconsistent tire that gives up. As long as the track is not wet or requiring a very soft compound, LB will be a great choice for during the week and if you need something to help fire off with possibly the moisture setting in or coming back up in the track which is common this time of the year, Wet Track can be used right before you go out to help it take off better”

“LB won't really soften the tire much at all just adds a ton of bite that works if the track is low bite dry or tacky that way it won't kill the tires ability to make speed through a run or using the tires multiple times”

I’ve had some in the trailer so long I’ve forgotten about it. I’m going to bust it out the next time there is NO BITE in the track.

Back