Phantom chassis

I just bought a chassis from a guy I know who said it was a gauntlet is there anyway to tell ?..I'm just starting out and would lime to learn more

The gauntlet will have a serial number by the right front area and it should tell you the year by the first 2 numbers. For a gauntlet it should be 99 in the first part seen as they only made them in 1999. Hope this helps.

Tritons are definitely a fast kart but I have ran I repeat have ran with pro drivers with my phenom and if I had the tire knowledge and money I wouldn't be afraid to run some more national type races with it .ive got a buddy that outran plenty of tritons ,seraphs,and icons in some money races for the past 2or3 years I wish phantom would bring it back

front stagger effects weight transfer, rear stagger effects how the kart turns in...some cases a simple caster adjustment will tune the corner. Rule of thumb, use LF caster to tune coner entry use RF caster to tune the exit of the corner.

James@PRC, what is good setup for 350/375 clone on a 14 Triton for Alma, Ga. track, NKA rules, it's just under 1/4 mile long and has Dexter type clay surface? thx for any help.

Back