Phantom seraph

Curious what everyone thinks of this model? Or should i try to find a good used triton running predator box stock if that matters...

A triton will be easier to work with, but on a predator it won't be the end of the world. Just need to have the kart assembled correctly. That was the problem with almost everyone that says those karts were the worst things ever made. I still have one in the shop, hadn't run it for 4 years until August. Put it together with a predator and it was flawless like normal on straight up 33's on a half decent night at Shellhammers. Most of the problems with the Seraphs lied in the tires, but the rest certainly lied in the assembly/setup.

A triton will be easier to work with, but on a predator it won't be the end of the world. Just need to have the kart assembled correctly. That was the problem with almost everyone that says those karts were the worst things ever made. I still have one in the shop, hadn't run it for 4 years until August. Put it together with a predator and it was flawless like normal on straight up 33's on a half decent night at Shellhammers. Most of the problems with the Seraphs lied in the tires, but the rest certainly lied in the assembly/setup.
If I remember correctly they liked a lot of nose weight 48 plus.

Two chassis same price i would go with the triton .
A bit more tire freindly .
The Seraph certainly is no slouch though .

My Seraph rolls great! It can be a little tire sensitive but when dialed in, as fast as anything else out there!

Back