Phantom stalker help!

F1F21

Went and tested my stalker today and couldn’t get rid of a center push/snap loose off. Tried more cross, less cross, moved weight to get less rear weight, finally got it a bit better but still tight dead in the center and snapping loose off. Any ideas? Running on a tight bull ring minimal banking. Kart ran best with 58 cross and 58% rear. I’m not the smallest guy so not sure I can get much less rear weight. Still learning this karting thing so any and all help is welcomed and greatly appreciated!

Your going to have to figure out how to get less rear, more nose with only 42% nose that's for sure part of the push, Move seat front even if you must cut bigger notch in it, move motor front. What is the rest of the set up numbers including cambers ? How high is back of seat off the axle ?
How far from inside of LR wheel to the cassette hanger ?

I'm no expert, but I see a lot of weight numbers and you seem to be carrying a lot of weight on the rear, a lot more than I normally see.
If you want more help, you're going to need to give people a lot more information. Front, Left, Cross to begin with, along with total weight.
With those 4 numbers, my spreadsheet can calculate the weight, and percentages, on all 4 corners. The alternative would be to give us the weight on all 4 corners and the percentages can be calculated from that.
If you include LF and RF camber and castor people could help you even more.
If you include rear stagger, even better.

in the 25 plus years of racing ,I never have scaled a kart off the rear %, I always use front % , I know its kinda the same, if you have 54 rear then you will have 46 nose but I focus on the front.

Back