Phenom & Phenom ES

I think Phenoms from 04 to 07

Phenom ES in 08

Phenom ES2 in 09

My opinion, ES2 is better kart. Believe there was a couple slight improvements made on the Phenom ES2.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I think Phenoms from 04 to 07

Phenom ES in 08

Phenom ES2 in 09

My opinion, ES2 is better kart. Believe there was a couple slight improvements made on the Phenom ES2.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

I believe this is correct, the ES was only offered in satin black in 2008 but still had the aluminum caster L-Blocks.

The ES2 had the welded steel caster L-Blocks.

Also the rear cassettes and the seat bar had a different bend.
Loved our ES2, went great outdoors, just couldn't get it to go as fast as our 06' Phenoms indoors. Sold the ES2 over the winter to a friend, wishing I didn't.......

The es was an economical kart same era as Ultramaxs Badmax. Great karts friend of mine had an es2 and was a rocket on dirt, not too bad on syrup like KJ said. Couldn’t change L blocks and spindle degree

This confuses me. I have an 08 Phenom, with the bolt on L-Blocks. Chassis serial number 084573.. Were the regular Phenoms still in production in 08 while the ES's were being made?

This confuses me. I have an 08 Phenom, with the bolt on L-Blocks. Chassis serial number 084573.. Were the regular Phenoms still in production in 08 while the ES's were being made?

The 09’ ES2 was the only Phenom without L blocks, the 08’ we rode a few times had L blocks.

Back