Phenom set up for Clone light 305

Looking for a little help setting up help. My driver is maybe 100 LBS and the cart with 30LBS of weight is 310 LBS

Her are the current numbers we got off our bath scales, The 310 LBS comes from the track scales and yes I know that the bath scales are off but we are just trying to get the kart close and will ajust from there. We are pushing and I believe we need more noise weight.

LF 95 RF 60
LR 84 RR 85
Front %48
Left % 55
Cross % 44
Rear % 52

This is the numbers its at right now

46.5% nose
56% left
64% cross

that will get you close, your cross percentage is way off.

do you have a camber gauge?

I wouldn't think you could get a Phenom do to 44% cross..... Spin the kart 180deg on your scales and recheck those #s

I wouldn't think you could get a Phenom do to 44% cross..... Spin the kart 180deg on your scales and recheck those #s

I had our 1st phenom at 41%, that was a long time ago before anyone taught me anything. It's very possible moving all the washers & rear jacker. It doesn't turn well at all lol.

Will try the 180 to see if its the same numbers. Thanks again for the numbers. The driver of this kart is only 100 pound and he put 30LBS on the kart but put it all on the seat

Back