Phenom upgrades

Kcj826

I have what I was told an 04 Phenom (has no ID plate) and I’m looking to do some upgrades to the front end to help my exit speeds. The kart is fast down the straights and handles the corners pretty well but the leader last season eat me alive on exits. I’ve heard and researched a little about the spindle spacer adaptor kit but I’ve been told I need to increase my caster angles also. Any advise or tips would be greatly appreciated.

I have what I was told an 04 Phenom (has no ID plate) and I’m looking to do some upgrades to the front end to help my exit speeds. The kart is fast down the straights and handles the corners pretty well but the leader last season eat me alive on exits. I’ve heard and researched a little about the spindle spacer adaptor kit but I’ve been told I need to increase my caster angles also. Any advise or tips would be greatly appreciated.

There‘s no “upgrades”, just replacement parts. The spacer adapter kit is so you can run new style shorter spindles with the tall L blocks without using 30 washers.

What class, size track and caster are you running now ?

Back