Philosophical Questions

How are you supposed to have experience to get a job if you can't get a job without experience?

Why with all the modern technology and computer aids and sensors can they not design an engine to get 10 mpg more than the carburetor motors of the 70s? These trucks today are ridiculous my old 70’s and 80’s pickups would get 16/18 mpg.

With our technology why can`t we come up with a cap to seal a tube of silicone or super glue so it doesn`t dry out after using it one time?
Screw protectors from widgetco.com work great for this. I cut off the original caps from glue bottles, replace with small protectors. Larger ones keep caulking tubes fresh for many months.

Scotch locks work reasonably well also .
Just noticed the lid on my loctite515 is cracked , need a non metalic solution :)

How are you supposed to have experience to get a job if you can't get a job without experience?
That's the beauty of trade schools and junior colleges. You get book learning and hands-on experience. Or you could get lucky like me. My dad got me into the company doing shipping and receiving, I did so good they moved me up to retail sales. I was 18 years old when I 1st started.

How does anaerobic sealer remain flexible in the tube before being opened?
The tube is porous.
Built in obsolescence $$$. Any tube or bottle of medicine that has a metal seal under the cap will deteriorate after the seal is broken. The cap, only, is porous.

Best, WP

Does aluminium give off metal ions?
Aluminum metal is oxidized to aluminate ion.......under basic conditions.....

Al(s)+4HO−→Al(OH)−4+3e− (i)

Nitrate ion, +VN, is reduced to ammonia......−IIIN.

NO−3+9H++8e−→NH3(aq)+3H2O (i)
Does this answer your question.

Back