Phil's Back / Duck Dynasty

A&E just announced that Phil Robertson's "suspension " is over and will be back on Duck Dynasty when they begin filming for their 11th season. Agree or not , you have to appreciate and respect a man when he doesnt back down from his beliefs, no matter what .

A&E just announced that Phil Robertson's "suspension " is over and will be back on Duck Dynasty when they begin filming for their 11th season. Agree or not , you have to appreciate and respect a man when he doesnt back down from his beliefs, no matter what .

I don't think his beliefs were ever in question...........just his choice of words.
And, his future choice of words remain to yet be heard.

Don't for a minute believe that A&E came to an ethical, Biblically-based conclusion on this matter. The marketing people finally got involved instead of the HR geeks, just like what happened at Cracker Barrel headquarters. When they saw potential dollars going out the window, they made a compromise, much like most corporate entities do every day. This whole debacle should go to show the Christian majority in this nation that we need not stay silent when we are on His side. If we were to join together in the same way everyone rallied around Phil Robertson, we could also overhaul Washington D.C. When we keep the Lord as our focus, and what the scriptures tell us, there is no end to what can happen for good.

And then there's the conspiracy theory: All this took place a month before the new season. Was it a big marketing ploy to get more interest or renewed interest in the series?

I knew he was coming back it was all about the ratings that A &E was loosing. I bet my neighbor $500 dollars. Just in time for more new cut tires.

And the public who questioned his choice of words probably never even watched Duck Dynasty.

I've watched in once or twice. I love women and the Good Lord. I just don't care for the structure of the show. With that said, I don't watch much of A&E anymore seeing as how Duck Dynasty seems to be the only program they seem to show for the most part.

Never watched the show. I like Longmire and The Glades, but they seem to be in the off season or something.

Bob have you read the Longmire series of books that the show is based on? Written by Craig Johnson--set in Wyoming(possibly Gods country, open to debate, but my belief) The DD deal was similar to the Discovery Channel Deadliest Catch deal a year or so ago. Everybody made up. John

I've watched in once or twice. I love women and the Good Lord. I just don't care for the structure of the show. With that said, I don't watch much of A&E anymore seeing as how Duck Dynasty seems to be the only program they seem to show for the most part.

Kinda like the USA channel and not much other than "Law & Order".

or fox sports 1 I don't even try to watch it, hope it improves when the nascar season starts. even discovery ya gotta watch fast and loud ya can only stand so much of that.

i assume behind the scene the other guy's/gal's were going to walk and A&E has nothing else for programing...so welcome back to Duck Daddy...yea

I just found out Phil was the starting quarterback for LSU in 1967 and 1968 with Terry Bradshaw as his back-up. He left to pursue duck hunting. Which enabled Terry Bradshaw to become the starting quarterback for LSU in 1969.

You should pick up Phil's book "Happy Happy Happy"... I don't watch the show much but I'm a big Phil Robertson fan... read the book cover to cover a couple times!

Will the racing one be:

Dirt oval kart racing

Sprint racing

Small track Asphalt oval racing

NASCAR

I'm betting on NASCAR with the family watching through glass from high atop the gilded mountain

The obvious for series only perspective would be more off beat and dirt oval kart racing. Don't they already have a nap car buddy from one show?

If anyone on here knows any of them... can ya help make it dirt oval kart racing?

or... might they never even heard of kart racing?

Back