Pink magic?

Keefee racing

I have some pink magic and I don't know if I should use it or get some diffrent stuff but I have EL's and gonna be racing on a medium to high bite track and was wondering if I should use the pink magic on the outside I don't have a roller so whatever will work and just give me some suggestions on what I should do please this is the first time I will be racing els

Last edited:
I have mostly tried it on Burris tires I have only tried it once on maxxis it seems to be a prep that works better if you don't need a prep that doesn't give the tires a lot of bite. When I have tried to use it I usually venture onto another prep and normally get better results. I problem want be buying another quart. The inside prep I have only used it twiced and it didn't seem to soften my maxxis tires a whole very much. This is just my oppion. On the stuff. If anyone could answer how well would the hot laps 3 inside prep work on tires I have wiped it on a set of burrris 22;S and it seemed to work pretty good when the track was damp.

I like it on the medium to high bite tracks. The inside does not soften that much to me either. On low bite slick tracks I have to use something else. Pink magic is good prep on the right track though.

If you have the Pink Magic El Prep, it will work with the El. You will need to do the inside roll.
Jasper, a lot of the races there are won on SoCo, but as i said the Pink Magic will work.

I have some pink magic and I don't know if I should use it or get some diffrent stuff but I have EL's and gonna be racing on a medium to high bite track and was wondering if I should use the pink magic on the outside I don't have a roller so whatever will work and just give me some suggestions on what I should do please this is the first time I will be racing els
PM Sent

Earl...I sent a guy your way on ELs....he was asking me and I haven't a clue on them....they aren't run in our area....my prep has been ran on them with good results....just I haven't ever worked with them...

You need to contact Benji22 on here. Hes told me that if you need bite, regular pink magic will be good on an EL.
There was a post on the old Bob's from someone in N Florida running pink magic on el's. I believe high bite they used el pink and sandy they used regular pink. I may have it backwards though? Benji22 will get you going though.

Keefee not having a roller will make it tough. Find a friend with one because I definatly recommend you roll them internally with the inside prep. Recommend you use the EL prep externally unless conditions are very low bite. Some guys are running the regular pink with success.

BenJi22,
Have you experimented with running Pink Magic internal on Burris in low to mid bite slick dusty tracks in the north?

No but we have regular customer who use internal on Burris. Which compound do you run?if you are not able to use internal prep then you may need to prescuff and let them sit up. We do the same with maxxis.

Works great on 33s cause it doesn't drop the duro much...can also but cut with many other preps for 33s I personally wouldn't internal roll a 33 cause they are typically already to soft...as for maxxis pinks I use it inside and outside 30cc drops 4 points on average I think it's the one of the best on the market

Punk Magic itself isn't aggressive. I don't know what it is, but it always works great with goat. Call and talk to Benji. He seems to know a lot about the prep. He should help you with maxxis and EL's.

Back