Piston siezure 100cc w/c Reedjet

I always run 8.0-8.5cc in the head. Have done so for years. The Maxter was 8.0cc and so was the Reedjet. All engines running PVL and 2.0mm and one Reedjet running Selettra. Maxters were fine Reedjets stuck. FWIW I run 8.3cc in my ARC 100cc piston port watercooled, have done for years as well. Never have any problems. This is all on pump premium 98 RON petrol/gas no ethanol.
I could be wrong, correct me if I am, but isn't a Sudam 125 cc.

It certainly is.
thanks Jack. Any chance of getting the bore and stroke of the Sudam, with the exhaust port opening, inches or degrees?

Thank you kindly in advance.

From the desk of Al Nunley
Comments compliments criticisms and questions always welcome.
If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory.(Al Nunley)

thanks Jack. Any chance of getting the bore and stroke of the Sudam, with the exhaust port opening, inches or degrees?

Thank you kindly in advance.

If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory.(Al Nunley)

Basically, its a 125cc ICA.

I'm 90% sure in stock form its 54x54 and exhaust is 179-182 total open duration. I think transfers are somewhere about 127 total open duration.

Basically, its a 125cc ICA.

I'm 90% sure in stock form its 54x54, and exhaust is 179-182 total open duration. I think transfers are somewhere about 127 total open duration.
using an exhaust port opening of 90 ATDC, and a 12.5 cc combustion chamber, I come up with an effective, (above the exhaust port) compression ratio of 5.95. With a full sweep compression ratio of 10.89. With that bore and stroke I get, 123.67 CC's.

If the data does not support the theory, get a new theory.(Al Nunley

Back