Pistons

rainman

I am looking for 2 stroke pistons, but basically for 100 cc reeds since I have accumulated many, and my usual sources don't carry much anymore or have closed. Sometimes I could try Vertex in Europe, since their US dealer doesn't sell the same stuff in the Italian/European catalogue, but as I see the current situation unfortunately it is gonna be difficult for me to fly and spend summer there. Comet has very few left, and few sizes, and to my knowledge Burris carries sizes on 52s for these engines, but I need something like on 50s all the way to 50.40 or even bigger. Any advice? Who has try Meteor pistons and who is the US dealer for them if they are OK? I haven't tried them though. Russell closed down and TS doesn't seem to have much either. Haven't talked to Buller though. Might have to call Mary.

Pistons without rings is like crap without toilet paper talk to Don at LAD or Mike at speed parts he can have just about any piston made,fair price .Chuck.

Got it from Don at LAD. Had plenty of sizes available. Nobody else seems to have so many around here. I think they have even disappeared from the VERTEX catalogue for Europe. I know in England you can get mostly everything for this engines from the group running F100 as long as they are not over sized. Thanks everyone. Now I am in trouble. Before I just found out I do have like 20 engines, 3 in the 50 hp area (the Wankel, my stroker Sudam and the Modena shifter), 5 reed PCRs from different years, the rotary Ital, the Spanish twin spark IDK from Arisco, several KT100 Yamahas, a few 4 strokes left, like my favorite Hi-Tech flathead, my piston port P51 Comer... plus a bunch of Karts too. And no real driver anympore, lol.

Thanks you John, but unfortunately I am not that small on any of the engines I have now. Everything in America gets big, right? Lol.;) Hope you are doing OK.

Back