Pittsfield

Chimmy

Anyone run Pittsfield? Looking for clone and predator class weights, also predator rules? Open clutch? Governor/ no governor? Thanks!

Anyone run Pittsfield? Looking for clone and predator class weights, also predator rules? Open clutch? Governor/ no governor? Thanks!
Good luck, 2019 rules are in their photo section of FB. They still haven’t released a 22’ schedule.
I heard they were crying Friday night over the low kart count, I wonder why……

Info should be on their Facebook page

Good luck, 2019 rules are in their photo section of FB. They still haven’t released a 22’ schedule.
I heard they were crying Friday night over the low kart count, I wonder why……
I agree, my local track is off Friday so I was trying to find somewhere to run, what little info I have gotten has been contradictory. Just looking to show up with proper weights and proper motors, it shouldn't be this difficult.

15 up 300 clone open clutch big pipe. Then 350 clone same. Akra rules Predator is of the box and he’s checking exhaust with a meter. I don’t know much about predators. Message there Facebook page. Or Tim Kay’s the owner. If her promoted more track would be packed very racy place. Message him on other classes because I know they are lite on karts for yonger kids in clones. Lots of jr predators.

Back