PK 250 PK and Silencer

Barney

PK 250 pipe and silencer. Steve Gleason pipe. Pipe has had a crack propagate in the bend area. Pipe has been repaired and additional strap added to prevent future cracks. Pipe has been ran 5 times since repair with no issues. Reason for selling engine has been modified to 275cc and no longer need it. 250 OBO. Buyer pays PayPal fees and shipping. Can provide photos if interested I’ll need your phone number. Photos I took are showing to large to post to the site.

PK 250 pipe and silencer. Steve Gleason pipe. Pipe has had a crack propagate in the bend area. Pipe has been repaired and additional strap added to prevent future cracks. Pipe has been ran 5 times since repair with no issues. Reason for selling engine has been modified to 275cc and no longer need it. 250 OBO. Buyer pays PayPal fees and shipping. Can provide photos if interested I’ll need your phone number. Photos I took are showing to large to post to the site.
Do you still have pipe?

Still have we pipe are you still interested. Sorry for the long delay… been traveling for work and birth of grandchild. I can resend pics if you are still interested. I just don’t need it laying around as I have new Kenny Robert’s pipe.

I’ll have take a few new photos and send to you tomorrow afternoon. I have one of it on the kart. I send them I’ll send you a couple off the kart tomorrow.

Back