Platinum Chassis

perezr2020

Hey there,

Started racing last year and started with a little success and went down hill from there. I am having trouble on setting up my chassis so that I can do better on the track. I am from Northern Wisconsin. If I could get any general rules on what I can change.

I go into the turns with power but have to let off because it doesn't grip as much. When in the center of the turn I gain grip back and then going out I loose grip again and am loose. How do I change that? My entire chassis is mostly stock so there is almost nothing altered to it.

Hey there,

Started racing last year and started with a little success and went down hill from there. I am having trouble on setting up my chassis so that I can do better on the track. I am from Northern Wisconsin. If I could get any general rules on what I can change.

I go into the turns with power but have to let off because it doesn't grip as much. When in the center of the turn I gain grip back and then going out I loose grip again and am loose. How do I change that? My entire chassis is mostly stock so there is almost nothing altered to it.
What class and weight ?
What year chassis ? there is no stock set up different for ever class, the only thing stock is caster setting, did you scale it out with you in it ? If so what were the numbers ?

Adult Class and the weight is 375 lbs. I guess when I say stock I mean we didn't do anything to it since we got it.

Back