Platinum tg1

jdkart3

Ok not really a beginner but ill ask. I've been looking at a tg1 got some setup information off here thanks racing promoter for that. but how does it stack up today looking to do some money racing around the midwest guys asking 1200 with alot of new parts basically rebuilt roller no body tires seat or tach unknown how many races on it thanks

Iv been on tricks but old 05 Panoz pro was my last kart so I haven't been on a newer kart and I raced locally in Wisconsin sold out raced street stock decided now to go back

Burris maxxis vega I haven't scheduled my planned races but midwest region clone just asked but I remember tg1 being built before I sold out so that was another of my concerns

Not the biggest fan of prc not saying there bad karts but not for me if anything id just save and buy a new umax or something made up here I knew the tg1 is a southern maxxis kart

Ya I have seen it before I mean didn't tony win that 50k race on burris mind you he has a bit more experience i think its doable just how much work am I willing to do to make it work im just wondering if the price is reasonable

Back