You can just make up your own system, I would keep them tight not a big spread keeps guy's attending the closer they appear to be they won't give up and go else where later in the season. In the end the highest AVG points guy per race is still the winner. I used to use 50 points for Heat win + 1 Xtra for winning SO 51, 49 second,48 third, and keep going back to match number of entries. Plus if you have to big of a spread someone can win points only racing 70% of the time.
The Features I did 200 for first plus 5 point bonus so 205 for winner then 198 2nd, 196 3rd, 194 4th, 192 5th, 190 6th, and just keep going down according to number of entries, B main I would recommend skipping 2 points from end of A main and just keep going down 2 point spread until you match total entries.
Then we used a 2 drop system with 20 point bonus for perfect attendance, Make EVERYONE drop 2 lowest night's Of course if they were a NO Show those 2 weeks they didn't drop any, But could not get the perfect attendance bonus.
Feel Free to call If you need more clarification 717-712-3437.

Ken

You can just make up your own system, I would keep them tight not a big spread keeps guy's attending the closer they appear to be they won't give up and go else where later in the season. In the end the highest AVG points guy per race is still the winner. I used to use 50 points for Heat win + 1 Xtra for winning SO 51, 49 second,48 third, and keep going back to match number of entries. Plus if you have to big of a spread someone can win points only racing 70% of the time.
The Features I did 200 for first plus 5 point bonus so 205 for winner then 198 2nd, 196 3rd, 194 4th, 192 5th, 190 6th, and just keep going down according to number of entries, B main I would recommend skipping 2 points from end of A main and just keep going down 2 point spread until you match total entries.
Then we used a 2 drop system with 20 point bonus for perfect attendance, Make EVERYONE drop 2 lowest night's Of course if they were a NO Show those 2 weeks they didn't drop any, But could not get the perfect attendance bonus.
Feel Free to call If you need more clarification 717-712-3437.

Ken
The 2 drop system is real good. Its unrealistic to expect racers to be there every week from late march to mid October. People have lives outside of racing. Weddings, funerals, family vacations, graduations, illness, etc.

Back