Post Your Results

I've had my 2015 G2 out 11 times this year, and we have 5 wins, and have not finished outside the top 3 this year. We should have got another win Friday,but picked up a RF flat before the green, and we were on the pole. Can't thank Brad enough for building this piece it gets faster every time out! Thanks to Chris from KAZ Motorsports for set-up information as well!

I've had my 2015 G2 out 11 times this year, and we have 5 wins, and have not finished outside the top 3 this year. We should have got another win Friday,but picked up a RF flat before the green, and we were on the pole. Can't thank Brad enough for building this piece it gets faster every time out! Thanks to Chris from KAZ Motorsports for set-up information as well!

Good job!

Seth Carlson won the final points race in Jr1 at K3 & is the 2015 season points champ doubling down on his 2014 points championship.
Our Falcon has been good most nights -- when it's not, we're still in the hunt. :)

We ran the Santa Shootout this weekend in Collins, MS at Sunset. Friday we were descent. I started 8th in Super Heavy and came up to 3rd. In stock heavy I was gear bound and ended up 7th.

Saturday I set the pole in Super Heavy and missed the pole in Super Heavy Pro by 1 hundredth of a second. I won Super Heavy and finished 2nd because I bobbled with 3 to go.

I can't that Brad enough for a fast kart and the horsepower and all the help.

Josh Clark

Seth Carlson won again in jr 2 on his old Firehawk. Can't wait to get his new G2 put together. slowly but surely :)

Won on the G2 first night out...Imagine that! ;)

Last edited:
Sadie Sweger took 2nd overall in her class this year @ our local track, a few wins @ neighboring tracks and won the AKRA State Championship for Junior 3 Restricted on her 2010 Firehawk.

I got the win in super heavy on my Vision Saturday at South Georgia Kartway. Thanks Kaz and Brad for a great kart and setup help!

Got some more wins to chalk up for Visions.

1/20--Chris Kaczmarczyk, heavy and pro heavy at Cross Roads
1/27--Patrick Giles, stock predator at South Georgia Kartway (Vision ran 3rd as well)
2/10--Patrick Giles, super heavy at Cross Roads
(Feeling in for others, hopefully I get it right.)
2/10--Kyle Wright, pro heavy and red vega at Cross Roads
2/10--Danny Howell, heavy at Cross Roads

The Vision dominated Cross Roads this weekend, going 1,2 and 3 most of the night. Thanks Chris for all the help!

I got Wins in the points and money races at Cross Roads in Super Heavy this weekend again. Qualified pole and led every lap. 5 for 5 at Cross Roads this year. Kaz also had a top 3 in the points race against a tough crowd in Heavy.

Back