Prc chasis i am between scythe and deuce

jeremysj71

First off i am new to kart racing going through my second or third childhood lol . I am gonna run box stock class not sure what weight class yet. I live in the south east 1/5 mile clay oval . Thanks for your help

First off i am new to kart racing going through my second or third childhood lol . I am gonna run box stock class not sure what weight class yet. I live in the south east 1/5 mile clay oval . Thanks for your help
If you are new to kart racing, do NOT get a Deuce. Do not listen to anybody that tells you to get a Deuce. They are for experienced racers that know everything there is to know about tires.

If you are new to kart racing, do NOT get a Deuce. Do not listen to anybody that tells you to get a Deuce. They are for experienced racers that know everything there is to know about tires.
What is you recommendation as far as a chassis goes . I am sure all the front runners are treating there tires I wanna be competitive but I know nothing about the sport .

If your dead set on buying new the scythe .
The minecon is a small tube chassis it is 1 1\8th tube , recon is 1 1\4 " .
Triton would be a good choice . Recon would be next .

Where are you located? A visit to a kart shop would do you well towards establishing a relationship that will save you money in the end.

Back