PRC Now Selling MPI Oval Kart Specific Steering Wheels!

James@PRC

Site Supporter
Phantom Racing Chassis is now stocking oval kart specific MPI (Max Papis Innovations) steering wheels!

• Most advanced tilt flat kart steering wheel ever designed
  • 15-degree tilt built in spokes
  • Diameter: 13”, Weight: 0.98Lb. (600 grams)
  • Black anodized 1/4 inch (5mm.) 6061 aluminum spoke
  • Open top for improved visibility
  • AiM Mychron compatible
  • Double orange markers for driver + crew chief reference
  • Slotted bolt pattern for infinite adjustability
  • Dirt friendly oval shaped rubber “carbon look” grip with padded thumbs area for increased comfort and protection
  • DRC technology double rivets & u-channel construction increased durability and improved safety
  • AMST Grip (Advanced Mold Shaping Technology) same as all MPI NASCAR & Indycar product reduced vibration and increased comfort

Order yours today for the low introductory price of $159!

https://shopphantomchassis.com/steering-components/mpi-tilt-kart-steering-wheel/

MPI--KTILT-13.1 (1).jpg

25.00 is actually reasonable for that size item . Shipping costs are outragous .
For the average person it is spot on, but not on corporate accounts. By my box size and weight estimation I could ship that wheel from NC to PA for $8.50. I shipped seats this week for under $20 each and they were "over-sized" according to UPS.

For the average person it is spot on, but not on corporate accounts. By my box size and weight estimation I could ship that wheel from NC to PA for $8.50. I shipped seats this week for under $20 each and they were "over-sized" according to UPS.

It just depends on where you are, they ship on average for around $15.

May not b able to run these at big events because they suppose to have 4 center bars not 3 and r up for review of makn them legal or not but yeah regular events u b ok what we was just told.maybe someone else could clarify this better..we have 2 of them and there great...

IKF called me and made us change the design on the Eliminator wheel because it didn't have 4 spokes per their rules. Will be interesting if they OK this design. Clearly not legal.

Would that be considered a circular steering wheel or a butterfly steering wheel? Kindof both?? Anyway you look at it, the number of spoke requirements in the rules seems a bit restrictive to me. IKF is the same way.

Anybody that complains about tire cost or any other cost in karting better not be spending $150+ on a steering wheel.......

Back